23 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

Myself
firstly, my name is Osman. I was born in Istanbul in 1994. I have got brown eyes, short and black hair and I am tall. I like fast-food. I can swim and I can play basketball, volleyball, football and table-tennis etc. In my free time, I hang out with my friends, watch Tv-series and play online games. My favourite football team is Beşiktaş. I also like travelling. I am learning English at the moment and I like it so much. I want to go to the USA, UK and Canada.

I have got a brother. His name is Ozan and she is older than me. My brother studying at Istanbul Aydın University. English Translations. My father’s 

I went to Tastepe Primary School then I went to Dr. Oktay Duran Printing Technical High School. At the moment, I am studying English translations at Istanbul Aydin University.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder